Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Day 1 c and d

Eliminated....Mike Matasow, Jen Harman, Antonio Esfandiari, T.J. Cloutier, Steve Dannemann, Erick Lindgren, Lennox Lewis, Sam Grizzle, Chris Moneymaker, Scott Fischman, Toto Leonidas, Johnny Chan, and Marcel Luske Eliminated By Robert Varkonyi.

Lennox Lewis kept getiing smacked down by Carlos Mortenson's wife. Mike Matasow gets on my nerves. Varkonyi. Maybe he knows what he is doing this year.

Went and played some free Texas Holdem at the Bronx Zoo Monday night. Came in 7th and 2nd. (Too bad there was only 15 people playing.) I was suppossed to be helping Rob load an entertinment center. Oops. I owe them one.

Tuesday I hung out with Rob all day at work and then went to Rio Mambo with his momma for her B-day. (I don't owe him anymore).

After dinner we played through Battlefront 2 on easy and got some killin' done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home