Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Gay Team not gone?

Mitch pointed this out to me in his comments on tonights earlier post. Are the FratBoys really the GayBoys?

I must admit that Billy and I have been in many of the same positions before, but we have love for each other. (Hell, we damn near lived together for three years.) These guys spent a couple of weeks together. I get The Hippies acting this way. They are pretty gay for each other anyway, but the FratBoys stepping in is a little out of character.

On the other hand, when you are around people like The Hippies, wierd stuff happens. So the Fratboys...gay? I say no, but they could have had some interesting bathhouse stories.

I try not to read other blogs about the race. I think it clouds my own thoughts. Thanks Mitch for the big time heads up. Great Pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home