Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring Break


Well, Mandy and I went to Three Rivers and then to New Mexico for spring break. Three Rivers was a quick trip where we met up for Aunt Deb's birthday party. She seemed very surprized to have all of us there for her party. After driving home Sunday morning, we borded a plane flying to New Mexico. We landed in Albur-quirky and drove to Santa Fe that night. On the way we had some New Mexican food that was amazing. (Actually we had our last dinner of the trip it was so good-and a few other troubles as well.) It is called The Range. It is awesome. Yum. Great food, cool atmosphere, and quite possibly the best ice cream I had ever put in my mouth. I will finish my trip report later along with a two week wrap up of Amazing Race. By the way, it is Tuesday....Taco Dinner at Rosa's for 3.33? I think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home